CPR Systems' payroll services can help you reduce the time spent on administration through developing and implementing a computerized payroll system that will facilitate processing, timely payment and preparation of tax returns. CPR Systems size allows us to be flexible in offering all of the services you need and letting you choose the level of service you desire.
CPR Systems basic payroll service includes:
- Payroll checks using customer or generic check stock or direct deposit
- Payroll register with tax deposit liabilities listed
- First class mail of payroll or customer pickup
- Monthly payroll journal
- Tax deposit checks or electronic deposits
- Monthly, quarterly or annual state withholding returns, as required
- Quarterly 941 and Unemployment tax returns
- Year end W-2 and W-3 forms with envelopes for customer mailing
- Year end 1099’s and 1096 forms based on checks written by us
- Workers compensation report for insurance audits on customer site or by mail
Or, if you prefer to prepare your own payroll, we can review it “after the fact” and prepare all tax filings.
Additional services offered:
- Split checks – garnishments, child support, advances, etc
- Split direct deposit – savings/checking, etc
- Overnight or courier delivery
- Insurance audits at our site
- Year end 1099’s and 1096 from customer supplied figures
- Multiple state filings
- Federal and state registration filings
- Reporting agent services – “impounding” of taxes into a special account each payroll and paying and filing all tax returns when due
- Mailing of W-2 forms directly to employees
- Calculation of 401(k), SIMPLE, SEP, Section 125 plans, etc
- Track vacation and sick time
- IRS, state and local representation regarding past tax issues
CPR Systems allows you to “pick and choose” the services you need in order to tailor a package that suits your business needs. You don’t need to purchases services you don’t want just because a big payroll company thinks you “ought” to want them.
In addition, if you currently have an outside accountant, benefit plan administrator or financial advisor, CPR Systems will work closely with them in order to ensure that they receive any information they need to service you in an efficient manner.